1. I have sick time from work so I can stay at home with my sick baby girl.
2. Even though she is sick, she still tries to be brave.
3. She is a pretty good sick person. Not to cranky 🙂
4. She handles being sick like a true woman. Unlike men, she knows the world isn’t coming to an end.
5. Jared put up Christmas lights!! Let the festivities begin!
6. He had the urge to put them up.
7. Christmas is drawing near!!!
8. I had the opportunity to talk with a woman who has been through a miscarriage. We were able to open up about our stories with each other. It’s good to talk these things out.
9. The wonderful fall weather is so nice.
10. Brooklyn had a fun time with her friends.
11. She looked adorable in her costume.
12. I have the opportunity to brainstorm new ideas.
13. My sick time taken for B allowed me to get in a much needed nap 🙂
14. The perks from working at home means I get to stay in my jammies 🙂
15. We got to have lunch with meme and J’s mom.
16. Chickfila soup is so nice on a fall day.
17. The car didn’t die when it was super low on gas.
18. Brooklyn got in two naps! Hate that she was sick though.
19. I had a good budget planning meeting with J.
20. We are saving money for retirement! Yacht club here I come! 😉
21. We have the funds to save for retirement.
22. Leftovers were still pretty good.
23. Rotisserie chickens. They make my life easier.
24. The new potato recipe my step-mom gave me. Yummy! All you do is take small butter potatoes, cut them into small chunks, throw into bag with olive oil and Liption onion seasoning. Toss and cook at 425 for about 30 minutes.
25. New recipes that I find through friends. Send me your recipes!
26. Crockpots. Again, those make my life simple.
27. The beautiful family I come home to.