How ’bout that! We made it to Day 200!!! Over half way there in completing 10,000 reasons why my heart is so thankful for all God does in my daily life.
If you are “newer” to the blog, you may wonder why in the world I am posting 27 Thanks everyday. To give you a glimpse into my reasons, here is an excerpt from Day 1.
“I am beginning this Journey to glorify my King. Some days may be generic, and some may be more specific. My point is to let His name be praised. I can’t ever thank Him enough for all He does for me. I love you, Lord.”
To read how I got started, go check out Journey~ Day One.
I have eyes that see little fingers working tiny Legos with a brilliant brain in her noggin. I feel a man who loves me for who I am. I can touch the keys that make my thoughts come to existence. I can smell the pastries baking in the coffee shop I sit in. I can taste the lovely goodness of a white chocolate mocha. For all of that, I am so thankful.
In the big things, in the small things, there is joy to be found.
My 27 Thanks~
- It’s a beautiful day to work outside.
- Inquisitive children.
- Pest control comes today. They get rid of the spiders for me.
- They are a great company to work with.
- We have great windows in our back living room. They make my house feel more open and peaceful.
- The sunlight coming through the windows.
- I can watch my baby girl play in the back yard through my windows.
- My comfy swivel chair. It lets me swivel around to watch B outside while I’m inside working.
- The crafts on my dining table. Makes me realize how fortunate I am to have a little girl.
- B loves to do crafts just like me.
- We have fun painting together.
- The opportunity to help out a friend.
- The inlaws made it safely to our house.
- We got to spend time with them tonight.
- B and meme got to hang out with J.
- My father-in-law went with me to a funeral.
- My friends mother is in a great place now, walking beside Jesus in Heaven.
- She is no longer in pain.
- The funeral went really well.
- The peace that only comes from the Lord surrounded my friend.
- God brings comfort to those in need.
- I have an eternal home with Jesus.
- Jesus is so good to me.
- God has given me hope for the future.
- No matter what life brings I know God has a plan for my life.
- After a long day, I get to end the night with my husband.
- Evening conversations with my man.