My 28 Thanks:
1. The time I get to be with B on Fridays.
2. My homemade morning coffee. Something about having coffee at home makes it that much better.
3. Hearing worship music in the morning.
4. Hearing my baby girl say ” good morning mommy!”
5. Good morning kisses from my man.
6. Fist bumps. They make our family united.
7. Friends who don’t skip a beat even when we haven’t talk for months.
8. Beautiful skies.
9. The weather was perfect for a zoo day.
10. Our zoo membership gave us an exclusive entry for a night visit into the zoo.
11. The sea lions made us all laugh.
12. B loves being outdoors.
13. I got to see J for lunch.
14. Healthy discipline.
15. Hearing my baby girl say “thank you for spending time with me, mommy”
16. Brooklyn asks for Family hugs.
17. Freedom is found in the United States.
18. The amazing police officers that protect us every day.
19. Firefighters who put their lives on the line to rescue us.
20. Military who protect our states.
21. The brave men and women who lost their lives trying to save others in the 9/11 attacks.
22. My family remained safe the day our country was attacked.
23. Our country still remembers those who lost their lives on 9/11.
24. The birthdays of the innocent are still acknowledged and celebrated at the 9/11 memorial zone.
25. Our country is strong when United.
26. God will always reign.
27. The American Flag.
28. In God We Trust.