My 27 Blessings:
1. Waking up next to a man who loves me.
2. The good attitude I had at 6am.
3. The rain we received.
4. It was a quiet day at the office.
5. B had a fun day with meme and papa.
6. I got to talk to one of my best friends today.
7. Kristin Jonker. She is my sista from anotha mista. I am so blessed to have her in my life. Love you girl!
8. She got married this year! Yay!
9. She married a pretty great guy.
10. She’s been a big blessing in helping make our vacations possible.
11. I had the time today to sit down and write something that I’ve been wanting to write for a while.
12. I get to spend time with Jesus.
13. The supportive email I received from my Auntie Deb.
14. Prayer time with my team at work.
15. We got a new fridge at work! This is a big deal because now we won’t have to be afraid of being shot at by a frozen can of Diet Coke.b things are dangerous when they explode.
16. I look younger than my age which means I will look hot when I’m old.
17. It was an easy process to order my college transcripts.
18. I was able to attend college.
19. I graduated college!
20. My college debt is paid off!!!
21. The best friends that I made while college.
22. The freedom to pursue an education as a woman.
23. I’m not having to flee my country.
24. Brooklyn gives money into her missions offering bank every opportunity she has. It makes her happy knowing that she is helping to feed hungry children.
25. B got to do one of her favorite things and that is to play with her umbrella in the rain.
26. She made me cupcakes! I love cupcakes!
27. Travels were safe for the in-laws.