So in honor of the alphabet, I am going to perform my 28 days of thanks according to each letter in the alphabet. I realize there are only 26 letters, so we will just work around that minor detail 😉
My 28 Thanks~
1. A- Audra!! I miss her so much! Come see me soon, roomie!
2. B- Baby girl 🙂 If you weren’t expecting that one you need to read some more of my blogs. Oh.. and baseball. I’m very thankful for baseball 🙂
3. C- Charity!!! I love that girl 🙂 and the Crow’s. I love my family 🙂
4. D- Dad. He’s been a pretty good fish’n buddy.
5. E- Eskimo kisses from my little girl.
6. F- Frisco!!
7. G- Grandparents. They make life so grand.
8. H- Hansen family. Not the 3 band boys. But MY Hansen family.
9. I- Isla Mujeres. One day we will return.
10. J- Jesus AND Jared. I love them both very much 🙂
11. K- Kristin & Kristin!! Those two girls have been a big support in my life.
12. L- Love. Everybody needs it.
13. M- My momma 🙂 She is pretty cool.
14. N- Nick Nacks…. antiquing is a great hobby with Jared.
15. O- Oreo’s. Preferrably double stuffed.
16. P- Papa Hansen. He was a great man. I miss him.
17. Q- Quicktrip! I love that gas station.
18. R- Roadtrips!!! So many fond memories.
19. S- Sniders. They are a pretty good bunch of people.
20. T- TEXAS RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21. U- Undying affection from my husband 😉
22. V- Veggietales. They give my daughter a great christian show to watch. It also allows me to get things done when most needed 🙂
23. W- Work. I’m blessed to have a job that fits my passions.
24. X- (this is a toughy)….
25. Y- You. Thank you for reading my blog 🙂
26. Z- Zoo’s. Great family fun and memories!
27. I am SO thankful for those of you who take the time to read my blogs. My hope is that somewhere in one of these blogs your heart has gained a laugh or a smile.
28. My husband for supporting me in this life journey 🙂