My 28 Thanks~
1. Mom and Kurt made it back safely to Htown.
2. B always asks about nana because she loves her.
3. My media team rocks.
4. We had what felt like a bajillion things go haywire before service but it all came together for the morning service.
5. I survived the malfunction of lights.
6. Darlene is such a big help to me on mornings. She has a great heart for the church.
7. We work well together.
8. We are able to read each others minds sometimes.
9. Lance has a heart for his ministry.
10. He wants to see it done with excellence.
11. He will go out of his way to help us as ministers.
12. He wrote J and I a really nice note.
13. He has volunteered to help J and I with some stuff.
14. I am so thankful to have Kevin on the team.
15. He is a good multi-tasker. It’s needed when you work with me 😉
16. Kevin has been such a big influence in the lives of so many kids.
17. He gives selflessly to kids around him.
18. We had worship night!
19. Jared did a great job leading everyone into the presence of the Lord.
20. The opportunity I have to worship freely.
21. All the volunteers that make up the worship band.
22. Those guys and gals give time and talent in practices and worship services.
23. B got to visit great nana.
24. B doesn’t cry anymore when she see’s great nana.
25. J and I got to hang out together on the couch.
26. We caught up on some of our shows.
27. B is doing so good without her pacy!!
28. She is a brave little toaster 😉