My 28 Thanks~
1. I’m with my baby girl!!
2. I made it safely to Houston.
3. My flight schedule confusion was all cleared up quickly.
4. Free inflight beverages.
5. Free inflight pretzels. I like them better than peanuts.
6. Southwest Airlines does a great job
7. My best friends love their jobs at SW.
8. I reap the benefits from their jobs 😉
9. The SW employees helped me out a ton today.
10. I’m hangn with my mom and stepdad.
11. Getting to relax in Houston.
12. I had a good amount of time to read my book on the plane.
13. We can keep our electronic devices on all the time on flights now! Spoiled.
14. I had an entire row to myself on my first flight.
15. B gave me a big smile and the happy dance when she saw me at the airport.
16. My hug I received from her.
17. We got to visit papa Kurt at his work.
18. His assistant gave B a cute gift for her birthday.
19. Nana bought B some really cute clothes.
20. The patience I have when my precious toddler wants to throw herself on the ground in protest of being in a store for to long.
21. Chick-fil-a today. Mmmmm.
22. And sushi!! Not combined though.
23. B and I had some funny tent moments.
24. She loves to eat fruit.
25. I got to spend dinner time with my mom and Kurt.
26. Mom let me borrow her stuff since my luggage is hanging out somewhere in Dallas.
27. The kindness I extended towards the undeserving baggage delivery guy.
28. The nice cozy bed I’m going to go sleep in.