My 28 Thanks ~
1. A BIG thank you to my hubbie you pinched hit for my blog last night. I had been fighting sickness and fell asleep real early. Like I’ve said in a past blog… Anything he is thankful for, I am thankful for. Even if its steel coiled guitar pedals 😉
2. I got some really needed rest last night.
3. Jared is a great caretaker.
4. He is an awesome life partner.
5. Jeremy came to train on cameras for church.
6. He has a heart for helping the ministry I run.
7. My mother-in-law fixed us all lunch.
8. Ribs and mashed potatoes! Yum!!
9. It was Pastor Appreciation day!
10. The pastoral staff I get to work with.
11. Pastor Mick. He is a man that truly cares about people and loves on them daily. He has a heart after God and is doing great things at Harvest Church.
12. Pastor Steve. He has such a big heart for the students of Sand Springs.
13. Pastor Jeff. He and Shannon did a great job with Trunk or Treat tonight. They know how to throw a par-Tay!
14. Pastor Jared. He does a great job with our worship and leads the band so well. They all seem to have such great chemistry.
15. We have a new computer in the sound booth! Yay!
16. The weather was beautiful today.
17. I made a date with one of my BF’s! Can’t wait to have dinner with my girl, Lesley!!
18. It was trunk or treat night!!
19. Jared helped me gather all our stuff together for trunk or treat.
20. We had some great people volunteer to work the event.
21. Pastor Jeff and Shannon put a lot of work into the event.
22. Our car rocked!!! It was an airplane, cause B loved airplanes!
23. She finally put on her awesome aviator hat!! She did it after I gave her a sucker 🙂
24. We got some good pictures.
25. It made my heart so happy to see B giving goodies out to the kids. I love teaching her how to give to others.
26. We had a great turn out.
27. Brooklyn worked hard and went to bed early. Good down time for mommy.
28. Jared made a cozy fire!