I had a “little girl at Christmas”, “pee in my pants” moment happen for me….. I ran into Josh Hamilton! If you don’t know who he is, just picture your favorite sports player or movie star. Now you randomly run into that person. That’s how I felt. Josh plays for the haters now, and his level of coolness went down a whole country worth when he left the Rangers… but it was still fun. We noticed him when we walked by a window. No one else was in the smoothie shop with him and his wife. My first reaction was to keep walking, compose my spastic self, and stall in a shoe store. So I did exactly that. Then I made Jared walk back to the smoothie shop like I was interested in getting a drink. Of course, I could have cared less about getting a smoothie but I sure did order one just so we could talk to Josh and his wife. We said a few things, and they were both real nice. He even retweeted Jared back when Jared tagged Josh in a tweet. So props to Josh for acting like he cared long enough for us shorties to get a picture with him. He’s a tall man anyways, so I told him we would stand on our tippy toes. One of us wasn’t listening 😉 The picture tells all.
My 27 Thanks~
1. We got to sleep a little later.
2. My yummy bowl of cereal.
3. I got to see Hudson this morning. And his mommy too 😉
4. I get my baby girl back tonight!
5. Hotel Anthony is always a great “hotel” to stay at 😉
6. Running into Josh Hamilton!
7. My pic with Josh Hamilton.
8. I’m BFF’s with his wife now. Ok, not really. But she was sweet and more than willing to take our pic with Josh.
9. Southlake shopping center. It’s a great place to walk around.
10. My sweet tea from McAlisters. I love me some sweet tea.
11. Ginger from church is a great asset to the young adult ministry.
12. Pastors sermon series, Issues, really is tugging at the roots so people.
13. I had a couple of hours to just sit in a deli and have some “me time”.
14. Jared has a surprise for me! Don’t know what it is yet.
15. Jared had some great meetings.
16. Psalm 37: 3-7
17. That scripture passage really spoke to me today.
18. We are heading home! It’s been good as always,Texas.
19. We stopped at Fuzzys taco shop. Aside from the name, it was pretty good!
20. Road trips are great for music jam out sessions.
21. Oreo Freeze from Braums.
22. A safe vehicle to get us home.
24. You can listen to worship music anywhere and invite Gods presence into that place. Even in car rides.
25. Places to stop and use the restrooms 🙂
26. Jared and I take turns driving.
27. Cruise Control. Amen.