My 28 Thanks~
1. B slept good despite being a little sick.
2. Jared made me some hot tea this morning.
3. Playing darts at our house is really a new and exciting thing that we love to do.
4. I beat Jared in darts today 🙂
5. It’s our form of friendly competition now. Anything can be settled with a game of darts. I’m so glad I win most the time 😉
6. I had a great brainstorm meeting with our conference Women’s Director, Ms Wanda.
7. I love how open Wanda is to hearing from the younger generation.
8. Wanda’s heart for women’s ministry.
9. I have been given the opportunity to serve under her.
10. She has taught me some great things about Women’s Ministry.
11. I have Godly women who I can look up to and learn from their past and receive from their present gifts.
12. I’m so excited about Women’s Retreat 2014!
13. My abilities to organise an event.
14. I don’t have to be good at everything.
15. Jared brought B and me lunch!
16. Now that Jared works from home we get to have lunch with him more often.
17. Jared steps in to help me when I’ve had a long day.
18. We visited ORU campus today and I got to see the place where he made lots of memories.
19. Jared married me and not some ORU girl 😉
20. We had time to stop and play a game of Pacman. I know you know who won 😉
21. ORU donated basketball tickets to our sermon series giveaway! So grateful.
22. We ran into a friend and got to talk to her for a little while.
23. Dean from church was able to get us free dinners to a restaurant as a part of our giveaways!
24. I know people who know people.
25. B and I had some good mommy daughter time. It’s been needed for a while.
26. She wanted me to cuddle with her during her Veggietales movie. It made my heart melt 🙂
27. Jared gives good back rubs. TMI?
28. I have an AWESOME husband!