I attended a women’s conference tonight where I heard a word that I believe was directly for me. You know, that moment when you literally feel your heart pumping faster and faster in your chest because it’s your bodies way of telling you that you better listen up cause God wants to mess you up. Yeah, that was my heart tonight. It’s been a long time since I have experienced one of those moments. It’s late, so I won’t be writing about it tonight. Maybe in the future. For tonight, I go to bed resting easy knowing that I don’t have to be perfect. God made me the way I am for a purpose. Flaws and all.
My 27 Thanks~
1. God made me beautiful.
2. God made me unique.
3. God has a special calling on my life.
4. I don’t have to be perfect.
5. My insecurities bring me to my knees.
6. I’m not the only one that fights the “I’m not good enough” battle when God calls me to do something.
7. I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
8. God uses me.
9. I have a Father in Heaven who believes in me.
10. I had a great time tonight at the conference.
11. I get to go back tomorrow!
12. I have a husband who supports me in going to women’s conferences.
13. Jared is a hands on dad. He takes such good care of our little girl.
14. I got to hang with a really great friend of Lesley’s.
15. Lesley did a great job being a flapper 😉
16. The after-party was a blast!
17. I had some great carnival food and drinks!
18. All the time and talent the women put into the evening.
19. I got to see some sweet ladies that knew me as a kid.
20. Ms. Debbie from James River Assembly. She did a great job speaking. She and her husband have a great church.
21. Lesley’s mom got to go in the money machine! Money Money Money!
22. I got a cute tank top from the conference!
23. We saw some good preschools this morning for B.
24. Brooklyn has the chance to attend preschool.
25. Family donut morning!
26. I got to have lunch with Jared.
27. Gods grace.