My 27 Thanks~
1. It’s a day closer to fall weather!!!
2. I LOVE the FALL season!!
3. I have a cool boyfriend to share it with.
4. Pumpkins. They are coming soon.
5. Beautiful trees in our backyard.
6. A cuddle buddy.
7. We booked our family pics! For the 4th time 🙂 Maybe we can actually keep this date.
8. We had a good young adult dinner fundraiser.
9. Made some good money to go into the account.
10. Krystle and I work together well and don’t rip each others heads off when I explode spaghetti sauce all over the place 🙂
11. I was able to clean up the spaghetti sauce 🙂
12. Our young adult meetings seem to always meet a need in someones life through our discussions.
13. Good conversations.
14. We have some fun upcoming events for The Event!
15. Ms. Kay from church donated some sport equipment.
16. I found some great tickets to give away this Sunday!
17. Jareds job is coming along well.
18. I found a picture that I thought was lost. I needed it to complete a work project.
19. Brooklyn also grabbed that same picture and managed to scribble all over it with a pen. I had a minor heart attack. Thankfully, I was able to get all the ink off with a little spit bath.
20. I kept my cool with Brooklyn when that happened. She didn’t know better.
21. I had a person from the church volunteer to help me in the office next week!
22. I got a lot checked off on my list. I love scratching through items on my list. Makes me feel accomplished.
23. I played darts tonight. It’s my new stress reliever in our guest room.
24. Our guest room. It gives us a place to have friends come visit us. Plus, it’s decorated pretty cool.
25. I got to talk to a friend today that I haven’t made contact with in a while.
26. Brooklyn is a great office companion. She does really well.
27. Smiling goldfish! They make me smile 🙂