Today I had the privilege of hearing my husband speak in service. He did a fantastic job. He spoke on seeking Gods presence first. Above all else, seek Gods presence. Before you ask for provisions…. seek Gods presence first. The Lord woke Jared up one night recently and told him this. Only one other time has Jared felt the Lord wake him up to tell him something. So Jared took this pretty seriously.
I am so thankful that my husband listens for the Lords voice and goes after Him with all his heart. It puts me at ease to know that I can trust my husbands decisions because I know he prays and waits on the Lord. Thank you Jared for being a man of God. I love you 🙂
My 28 Thanks~
1. Jared preached an awesome sermon today!
2. The Lord speaks to us even in the middle of the night by waking us up. It must be pretty important when He does that because He knows how much I love to have my sleep.
3. The Lord spoke these words to Jared in the night: ” Seek my presence over my provision.”
4. Jared listens to the Lord and obeys.
5. Even when a situation seems like a big mountain to conquer, the Lord always provides if He has called me to it.
6. Worship was great today. I am not biased or anything 😉
7. There was a sweet spirit at the close of this mornings service.
8. Shannon Hurwitz was born this day, many moons ago 😉 Happy Birthday Shannon!!
9. Ken Horn spoke a great message about Heaven tonight.
10. The media booth computer didn’t freeze up on us at all today.
11. Our young adult group did a great Act Of Love this wknd. They are a fantastic bunch of peeps.
12. I got to make some more bow tie pacy holders.
13. Two lucky little guys got a pacy bow tie holder tonight.
14. My uncle Gene and Aunt Donna took us out to lunch.
15. We got to eat lunch with our family.
16. People at the church are so helpful and bringing in sports equipment for our coming up sermon series. Thank you to those who have brought stuff so far! You know who you are.
17. Brooklyn got in an awesome 3 hour nap.
18. She was patient at dinner tonight. Sundays are long days on pastors kids.
19. Brooklyn enjoys being in nursery.
20. She has some great nursery workers who take good care of her.
21. I got to finish a few more projects today.
22. It may sound silly, but God has given me some creative ideas lately for things around the house so that I don’t have to go out and buy stuff. I’m a money saver.
23. The new shelf that I created looks good.
24. I painted a decorative piece of furniture and it looks awesome!
25. I am proud to be Jared’s wife!
26. Uncle Gene took us out to dinner.
27. A man from the church blessed us with some okra.
28. I can take God at his word. He means what He says.