MY HUSBAND IS HOME!!!! Yay!!!! He’s been gone all week for work purposes. I didn’t mention anything on the Inter- webs in concern of the creepos that might come stalk us at night. I’ve got a cute kid. I don’t need no weirdo Peeping Toms at our windows. So tonight’s blog will be very thankful for Jared 🙂
My 27 Thanks~
1. Beautiful Oklahoma weather in August!!!!
2. Jared made it back safely tonight!
3. Jared learned a lot from his meetings this week.
4. It’s always a good day in the car when Garth Brooks “Friends in Low Places” comes on.
5. I got to watch the movie up with Brooklyn.
6. I got my new gift delivered today! It’s so pretty.
7. Because of my gift I got to bless somebody else today.
8. My hubby is home!
9. Woke up super early this morning but it gave me a chance to get a lot done.
10. I love that I can ask Brooklyn to go get me diapers and she knows exactly what to do. Next time I’m going to ask her to get me a cold drink. 😉
11. I had time to redo my laundry room.
12. My Granny is safe after a crazy day. So are my aunt and uncle.
13. The Lord keeps us safe.
14. I made an Oreo pie today and it was delicious.
15. I got to hang out with my dad, stepmom and stepsister.
16. They have a great backyard and a pond. Perfect for fishing!
17. We got to feed the ducks.
18. Good friends to let my husband crash with them for a whole week while he’s out of town.
19. Baby Hudson was born a year ago today! He is such a precious little boy. He could have a future with the Brooklyn someday 😉
20. My hubby is home! I mentioned that already? Pretty excited about it.
21. I found an old washboard in an antique store that I’ve been wanting.
22. I talked to the shop owner down on the price for the washboard. I love saving money!
23. I ate some de-lish Mexican food.
24. Brooklyn can see planes that are super far away. It takes me a while to focus enough to see them. We are thankful bc of eye problems we have have had in our families.
25. Brooklyn got to ride around the lawn in a really cool wagon. It makes her smile.
26. We made it home safely.
27. My hubbie gets to be home and protect us tonight 🙂